Dr Satya Rani
Dr Rani, MBBS, a medical doctor, opted out of a career in medicine to concentrate solely on the rapidly growing speciality of cosmetic medicine and aesthetic treatments.
She has undergone extensive training in the use of lasers and radiofrequency treatments as applied to cosmetology and has BTEC qualification in skin laser treatments.
Having trained in specialised clinics in the UK and abroad and attending regularly various training courses in the United States and France, she takes pride in delivering most modern treatments backed by her medical training.
She has been practising in the cosmetic field since 2002.
Training Certificates in:
- Core standards in laser application and use
- Low-Level Laser treatments
- Tattoo removal by lasers
- Medical aesthetic laser application
- Radiofrequency treatments for skin tightening and cellulite reduction
- Pixel laser treatments
- Obagi skin peels
- Agera skin peels
- Murad skin peels and skincare range of treatments
- Medical dermabrasion / micro derma brasion
- Skin ceuticals and bio-oxygen treatments
National and International Conferences attended
- Attended Anti-aging Medicine conference in September 2017
- Face Conference June 2013
- DOS Annual Conference – Delhi (India) 2013
- IMCAS conference, Gurgaon (India) 2011
- Gained a full overview of the latest trends and treatments in cosmetic treatments for The Aging Skin in Paris Jan. 2010.
- Attended IMCAS International Conference in January 2010.
- International IMCAS conference – Agra (India) 2009.
- International IMCAS conference – Paris 2008.
- Medical cosmetic skin treatments- University of St Louis United States 2007.
- International master’s course in ageing skin- Paris 2006.
- Face Conference – London 2003.
Mr Satish Chawdhary MD FRCS FRCOphth
Mr Chawdhary is a practising NHS Consultant with a particular interest in ocular plastics surgery, cosmetic treatments and surgery. He has received specialist training in various surgical and non-surgical cosmetic and aesthetic procedures in the United States and Europe.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, FRCS
- Fellow Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London, FRCOphth
- Doctor of Medicine, MD
- Member National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, MNAMS
- Refractive Surgery Certificate from European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Honours and awards:
- Examiner, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for the Final FRCS and MRCS examinations
- Winner the best paper of session (BPOS) 2002 award at the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons meeting Philadelphia, USA
- Winner the best paper of session (BPOS) 2005 at the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons meeting Washington DC, USA
- Panellist research paper presentation, Philadelphia 2002
- Course Instructor at the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons meeting Amsterdam 2001
- Keynote speaker on Cosmetic surgery at the Annual Delhi Ophthalmic Society meeting April 2007
- Designer of a shape power changing the intraocular lens, patent applied for.
- Numerous scientific publications in international peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Specialist centres of excellence in cosmetic ocular and facial plastic surgery visited since 2005
- Dr Dorab Harmozi, internationally acclaimed cosmetic oculoplastic surgeon and instructor to John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, USA
- Dr Jay Justin Older, internationally acclaimed oculoplastic surgeon, speaker and teacher Tampa, Florida, USA
- Mr Richard Collins, Moorfields Hospital London
- Professor Giovanni Botti, Salo, Italy
- St Louis University, USA- wet-lab training in cosmetic oculoplastic surgery
Membership of professional bodies
- Specialist register of the General Medical Council
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
National and International Conferences in Cosmetic Surgery attended
- BOPPS annual meeting Leicester, June 2019
- International Oculoplast fest, New Delhi 2014
- DOS Annual Conference – Delhi (India) 2013
- IMCAS conference – Paris 2012
- IMCAS conference – Gurgaon (India) 2011
- International IMCAS conference – Agra (India) 2009
- International IMCAS conference – Paris 2008
- Restylane users meeting – London 2007
- American Academy of Ophthalmology meeting – New Orleans, USA 2007
- American Society of Oculoplastic Surgeons meeting – New Orleans, USA 2007
- American Academy of Ophthalmology meeting – Las Vegas 2006
- American Society of Oculoplastic Surgeons meeting – Las Vegas 2006
- European Society of Oculoplastic Surgeons meeting – London 2006
- American Academy of Ophthalmology meeting – Chicago 2005
- British Ocular Plastic Surgeons Meeting – Birmingham 2005
- Contour Threads training – London 2004
- FACE Conference – London 2003
- Restylane Training – Reigate 2003